AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Earth Mountain -Patents that will make AKP great again, page-110

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    "there is little transparency and a severe lack of disclosure" - I agree. Many agree. Even BobF would agree with this, I think. He can correct me.

The attitude and treatment of shareholders is abysmal. I'm told Fred is not exactly a people person, to put it politely. My conclusion is the controlling shareholding doesn't care about the public shareholders or the share price. The principal reason to care would be if you want to issue shares and raise further capital that way. The consensus seems to be that the necessary capital is intended to come privately. At least in the short term. Otherwise, why would you tank your stock and practically invite the ASX to suspend trading? I think they expect all will be forgiven based on what the product demonstration says about company value. We will all find out at the AGM. Perhaps it will all be step-advancements and future promises.

The thing is, this company is high risk - high return. The value of the company isn't in it's P&L, it's not in its existing IP, it's not in it's dividend, excellent management, love for its shareholders, or it's balance sheet. The value is in a possible future: Can it produce the MEMs technology? Can it beat the competition? and Can it protect the resulting IP? The rest is interesting noise. I personally don't think Fred intends to run this company, he intends to sell it; at the right moment; and I'm fine with that. IMHO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.