OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Earth to Share holders, Earth to Share holders, page-34

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    I just can't believe people that decide to invest in high speck stocks, just like OGX, and they refuse to accept fluctuations in the share price, like the share should be set in stone unless is going up. Most of the shareholders in the share registry will be short time investors /traders... Lets face it, apart from Anglo, the directors and a few CRAZY LTH investors in HC (Including myself), the vast majority of the shares will be in the market in a beep... Just a bad announcement and the hell will break loose, and sentiment will chance from the best stock in the market to a piece of s@#& in minutes...I saw this last week.... Human nature I suppose.
    Most of the time, the people who will complain and goes on about the management Doing they job, are the traders who want to get in and out quickly, without a scratch. It's a open market and they are free to do so, and in my opinion having the traders there is a health way to the balance of things keeping liquidity high.
    I don't know where the price will go next week or week after, but my focus will be in 6 months time, having a large number of shares will be very difficult to do a quick exit to a small exit door that OGX provides.
    Time will be the judge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.