OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Mark my point is it is hard to make assumptions about the past...

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Mark my point is it is hard to make assumptions about the past without all of the information and reasoning behind the decisions that were made, and I see many people trying doing this.
    I don't believe you have any proof to make your assumptions either, meaning therefore you are not being as honest as you think you are and in fact misleading people yourself.
    I was in the shareholder group but after some time i formed a different view on things based on conversations i had with a lot of people, in and out of the group. I don't know everything either by any means, so I'm cautious to form conclusions that might be wrong.

What i do know is that going forward the situation will be very different with regard to debt, operational management control over decisions, gold price and the motivation to make this succeed.
    So all i can say is I've made an assessment of things from all sources of information and concluded that i want to support this gutsy effort to attempt to achieve success with Orinoco.
    I believe in the mineral resource and believe in Chancery's motivation to make this a success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.