AZL 0.00% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

EarthJustice CEO Abigail Dilleen on 600k a year

1. 1,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 709
    https://projects.propublica.org/nonprofits/organizations/941730465
    This environmental lawyer thing is quite lucrative.

Every body stand up and wave your hands in the year. So cringey.

Check out what some people think of EarthJustice
    https://greatnonprofits.org/org/earthjustice

"I, as with other people, am no longer supporting organizations where the CEO/President makes in excess of $250,000. I don't make anywhere near that and find it objectionable that such huge portions of my donations are going to one person. I appreciate Charity Navigator bringing transparency to the world of non-profits. Thank you."
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I believe the compensation paid to president is too excessive."
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Charities are not businesses, and pay for executive directors should not chase the for-profit corporate model. For that reason, I am declining to renew support for charities with executive compensation that exceeds $250,000 or 1% of budget (for national organizations)."
    "The more I learn about this organization, the less I believe in its mission. Yes, the environment needs protection. However, suing the government and other entities does not always enact the proper change that is needed for true protection. On top of the fact that they later seek attorney's fees and costs from the government makes me even more suspicious of their true goals."
    "Earthjustice involvement in this litigation and blocking this clean energy project will continue depedence on fossil fuels for electric generation for many years to come on Kauai. I also emailed people at Earthjustice with my concerns last year and no one responded-not even a courtesy reply. I have donated to them in the past but will not anymore."
    Last edited by GoSpaceMan: 23/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.