ea's and forex platform mt4, page-3

1. 4,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hi Chookie

Thanks for the reply.

Found Forex Overdrive when researching on www.forexpeacearmy.com

Not sure if you been on that web site but they do heaps of reviews on EA's, brokers, systems etc. They also report scams as well. They have live tests running as well of a lot of EA's and not surprising most are crap. Plenty of info and lots of trader reviews.

This one apparenty works on longer term money accumalation. You can adjust risk though for lot sizes. Has a large stop loss to ensure it can absorb swings and broker stop hunting. Looks for 25 pip profit and has trailing stop but all are adjustable. Check the reviews. I looked at quite a few EA reviews and performance testing and went for this one.

I have it installed 24/7/365 on VPS server (www.crucial.com.au) which they recommend and it already has Go markets MT4 platform on it. Went with australian broker GOmarkets. As long as broker has the MT4 platform it is ok but need low spreads.

Forex Overdrive trades four currenceys but limitation is only two at a time and they recommend EUR/USD and GBP/USD as best.

Only ran it this week on a $500 account start up and the 4 trades all on EUR/USD (3 buys 1 sell where profitable with 2 off them stopped out in the money on trailing stop and the other 2 on take profit). Made a total whooping $9 profit but have the risk set at 15%. Next week see what happens as have adjusted that to 30% for test.

Going to let run for a month before committing more funds. Im in the learning mode big time with this.

I have a IGmarket account as well but that is for manual FX trades and CFD's which I'm studying now and a mate giving me know how.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.