GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

easier investing please

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    High oil prices are fantastic for getting people to reconsider their energy options and understand that it is the only alternative at present and that they are held to ransom.
    It will certainly help speed up any alternatives.
    Electric cars being charged from home will probably be the ultimate goal here and companies allowing them to do the same at work using self generated power, as a perk. I feel that will really spur people in to action. A while off yet though but the wheels are in motion.
    However oil price is a double edged sword as in we would not want it snuffing out any recovery.

23000 share order........an odd number... if I do the maths and use some logic that rounds off nicely to 100.000 sterling give or take a few pennies. It would be interesting if a uk investor suddenly pitched in at this stage? To risk 100k or the equivalent, you would have thought you might need some knowledge......
    pure speculation of course.

Which brings me to one point. I am not sophisticated investor. The mechanics of buying stock are easy on the NY. London and the main european exchanges. The borcsh seems an antiquated system and I am led to believe by my broker that its is difficult to get a fixed price for your purchase or sale. Whats the alternative. ASX......YEP.......well very easy to trade but it is closed when I am awake and open when I am asleep. I know this stuff makes no difference to large professional investors on line or the long term investor, but this stock is one that appeals to jo public and it is a world wide company. And... most of us have lives outside of stocks.

I have to consider that this may be one reason for the stock dragging a leg. You have to be able to get in and out when required to have confidence.

Do any posters know why this stock does not trade elsewhere. I presume it is a volume thing. It is listed in the states under the symbol 'dysof' but it only seems to move in cathch up mode every so often. I am told by my broker that the orders get referred to the asx.
    Mine have.

Does any one have an opinion as to wether a stock of this nature may be destined for the nasdaq.

It will come as no surprise to most that so many people have not heard of this company and its potential. On one hand that is a good thing as it is keeping the price down for purchase...but that is obviously the only advantage......I have not doubt that revenue will attract investors like flies regardless of pr as word soon gets around when bucks are to be made.. but hell, as a company with so much potential even if you cannot give specific details in order to protect your interests you can shout about what you are trying to do to a wider audience surely. Maybe spend some of that conference money on GOOD pr.

Message to management whom I am sure would be keeping tabs on general opinion....or should be....or get the pr company to do so??
    IMO. THIS STOCK NEEDS TO BE OPENED UP TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR PEOPLE TO TRADE OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA TOO AND LET IT REALLY FLY... Please understand that your flagship product will be launched in the uk AND THE NEXT IN THE STATES and when you finally decide to tell the world... Mr average of the world will swoon and want to buy into your company ( he would already if he knew about you ).....What will he do........complicated borsch.......or ASX when he is asleep ( up here anyway). He needs a better choice. AIM at the very least
    Opinions very welcome.

I know the piece in the indian paper seemed low key but India is such a large potential market for this product.......Dont forget Tata do energy and cars amongst many other things. They are a big powerful ethical company and they love their synergies.

Enjoying the quality and positive nature of the recent posts.....had to buy some more, ( unfortunately not as many as 230000 ) although I would if I could.
    Still risky....but this is the year we have been waiting for........not going to pull out at the eleventh hour.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.