CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

Hey Baron - I don't disagree with anything you said - other than...

1. 375 Posts.
    Hey Baron - I don't disagree with anything you said - other than just the timing. The style of accumulation at the 26.5-30.5 region is repeating itself over and over again. At that time we collectively expected a sharp rise because of the rumour of the banks extending deadline - it didn't happen. And perhaps more interestingly is the AFR report on Thursday that indicated 90c - there was a DELAY - the share didn't run immediately by any means - it was almost as if it was "let go" and unwound like a coiled spring - given the positive energy that was around the stock.

I think the stock will range with a gentle downtrend during the week probably finishing around 35c. And my logic behidn this is that there are no key deadlines around the corner - no pelorus meeting, no deadline for bids (which was supposed to be Easter), no expiring deadline for bankers.

The only fly in the ointment is that allegedly there is an extraordinary board meeting on Thursday this week (according to one poster) - but the deals on the table will be so complex, especially when you consider the other options available - eg part sale of wholesale funds etc, sale of specific assets all surrounded by the sword of damacles hanging over them re bankers.

I believe the main action will happen next week - as we get closer to Anzac day and the 30th April deadline.......my aim is to top up once more at around 35c later this week - I hope however I don't miss out on an ann in the interim - and that is the risk I run - but one I am prepared to take.

just my thoughts.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.