FAR 5.10% 51.5¢ far limited

Ben, I share your frustration. I can't even them to reply to...

1. 1,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Ben, I share your frustration. I can't even them to reply to emails let alone calls which is sub-optimal. They have a different approach to investor relations than a lot of their peers in which I am also invested - many of whom are out there hustling for exposure etc. I think it's disappointing. Silence is rarely golden in this space and the story remains a compelling one so who not get it out there a bit...or at least try to? Anyway, I remain grossly over-exposed to this one and optimistic that our time in the sun will eventually come but it will be as much in spite of management etc than because of it. Sorry if that sounds a bit harsh, but compare some of the MDs etc of some of our peers and the way in which they've managed to get a profile for similar little oilers.......just by hard work, perseverance and the usual outlets...BRR, small cap conferences, a bit of selective media etc. It's not rocket science. No doubt they're working hard behind the scenes (witness the decree progress etc but that's of limited value if the rest of the market doesn't understand our story (or in most cases haven't even heard of us).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
0.025(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $47.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 52.5¢ 48.0¢ $164.4K 328.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28930 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 9744 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.