FAR 0.98% 50.5¢ far limited

Howdy Hayden,You'd have to say that until oil and gas is proven...

1. 1,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Howdy Hayden,

You'd have to say that until oil and gas is proven then the assets will only be valued on educated research and inuendo.

However $200m + for each, so $450m sh is extremely conservative in my view.

A couple billion barrels on the radar in the West - if AP hit pay dirt then $200m is blown away. FAR's L6 and L8, PCL targeting 5b barrels, FAR's blocks wont hold that much but that is a huge resource in a neighbouring block. $250m on a successful drill next door, mmm i dont think so. They must be talking risked valuation I assume.

Majors looming - Do you take $500m or 25c/share with no drill bit or do you wait until PCL/Apache in the East hammer down on a successful 5b barrel target and wait for AP to nail a 500m barrel target at Abdullah A1/A4..... and wait for something obsecene like $1.00+?

Would a major pay $1.00 or $2b for FAR if AP or PCL succesful? Possibly if the data speaks for itself.

If FAR drill successfully themselves in the East and the West in 2013 - whats it worth then. $4b+ Does a major then want it for $2 +

Its all risk and reward and hypotheticalls at this stage, but FAR is poised.

What is your strategy? People talk about being burnt by Shell and then Kora...we all should have taken profits but we all know the risk/reward of this little beauty and success was what we all wanted, it didn't come but if it had?? Strategy - do you sell at your 13s, 17s, 22s pre AP/PCL spud, taking profit is always the smart option. For me, although I do not currently hold (that will change shortly) FAR is and always has been about the grand prize.

No strategy is right or wrong until hindsight, noone knows what the outcome will be...

Good luck, feels right though doesn't it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.98%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 51.0¢ 50.5¢ $17.83K 35.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 34046 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.