COE 6.82% 23.5¢ cooper energy limited

East Coast pricing, page-2

1. 10,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3590
    This country is heading into the toilet with that business mentality

"But Garbis Simonian, chief executive of business gas retailer and trader Weston Energy, said the volatility of netback prices makes it hard for gas-dependent manufacturers to plan.

"We need long-term stable prices," Mr Simonian said, calling for domestic prices to be based on a cost-plus methodology rather than being driven by LNG export markets."

If that's the case then let the Gov't explore and produce energy (and produce food etc.). Worked well for some countries to our North (didn't narrow it down much did I).

I guess you'll find out real quick how much it costs (and I'm talking all-in F&D costs) especially with the Gov't in charge. See the cost of Gov't building roads, tunnels, hospitals ... you name it.

Garbage in - Garbis out (OK, that was clever play!)

Seriously getting tired of the BS ... BTW Garbage, er Garbis, you have the option to buy long-term stable prices" ... available right now from COE ... oh you want CHEAP gas prices so you can make a profit!!!!

What exactly does Weston Energy contribute???

--> "A smarter way to buy gas" ... Really
    --> "Offer choice to large gas users in Australia by allowing them to access true wholesale prices for the first time resulting in substantial savings to customers" ... Really

Nothing but another middle-man ... WE squeezes the producer (COE) for better pricing but without risking anything. Collect a fee (same as a broker in Insurance ... not saying anything wrong with said concept just calling it for what it is ... some insurers like selling direct to Captain Risky).

Take or Pay.
    Pay or Go Without!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.015(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $620.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.5¢ 21.8¢ $5.324M 23.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 274960 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.