BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

It is hard to imagine that East Hill would put millions of cash...

1. 3,130 Posts.
    It is hard to imagine that East Hill would put millions of cash into BTA shares without in-depth discussion with the BTA management or in-deption knowledge of the company. We retail shareholders can have the chance to talk with the company's top management people, especially PC and DL. How about the shareholders like East Hill?

Those management people, in turn, can easily form solid perception about the intention of East HIll when in talk. That is why I think PC should at least have a perception about the intention East HIll's continuous accumulation of BTA shares.

I think the management has support from those major shareholders due to the solid science BTA has achieved so far and the prospect of the pipelines. The major shareholders can be less concerned about the financial health of the company than retail shareholders because they usually have much deeper pockets than retail shareholders. We retail shareholders tend to focus on financial aspect of the company and have shorter term of investment time frames.

My opinions only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.