TMX 0.00% 0.3¢ terrain minerals limited

East Kambalda E26/97, page-2

1. 358 Posts.
    Golf - Perhaps you could ask your mate Justin in your next management strategy conversations you have been having. If you read the IM it looked like a sales doc or tenement report. It doesn't read very exciting but you would have read it and already know, well it dose have lots of big words in it but Justin could help you.

If you have read the announcements which you say you have with your quote Golf'e "ground hog day announcements" you would know it mentioned under review and looking to sale in the Annual report and the IM was probably for this, another Q said under review, sale or looking for JV options. Sounds like if you read it is all there, with a Q due out shortly I assume you might find out more. They have dropped several tenements if you looks a the list at the back of the Q reports.
    Not sure if another Coogee is another company making target it is only 20-30k ounces I think and the extension is on the lake so underwater (expensive exploration with environmental issues) and with a bad gold price all to hard and not big enough to target so why try to sell or JV a good thing?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.298M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $5.029K 1.676M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3300929 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 10357881 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.