TFC 7.42% $1.31 tfs corporation limited

Hi there again..just thought I would follow on with a few futher...

1. 528 Posts.
    Hi there again..just thought I would follow on with a few futher comments on the vluation of these shares.

These shares are significantly undervalued while currently trading at 1.20aud / share. Most analyst reports currently value the shares between 2.80 to upwards of 3.00 / share. Now even at the 3/share they remain significantly undervalued. Why? Well for a start the analysts have used very conservative discount factors and have yet to value the value adding business. At this point the analyst have no recognition of this dynamic...they just value the business as a straightforward mis model! Now with mis being derisked through fund targeted investment analysts shoud start being less conservative. They can only hold off not valuing the oil / processed product side of the business for so long. Expect tfc to be revalued at much higher valuations going forward. First harvest is 2111 to 2112.

Also to those who have not quite got what the model is about in their head yet. Why would tfc be currently trading back up to it's 12 month high in the worst financial crisis and collapse of mis sales? Even then I am sure you will now understand that the shares remain significantly undervalued. This is one of those rare shares where the business model is self validating itself on a yoy basis. While the share price is in a good uptrend don't let that deceive you into thinking the shares are over valued.

The non believers may have their comments but reality, naturally very conservative analysts reports and share momentum says it all.

This is not a trade stock. This is a strong buy and hold for significant medium term dividend growth and capital gain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TFC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.