EPR 0.00% 0.7¢ essential petroleum resources limited

other than the potential of this company the reason that i...

1. 409 Posts.
    other than the potential of this company the reason that i bought in was the fact that beach petroleum has paid $10million to drill p46
    they would have done their homework on the data provided and would not have committed unless they were confident as anyone could be to place such a big bet on p46
    the other possibilty is that beach could make a takeover bid on these guys if successful [maybe i'm wrong but it is possible- these guys will be the envy of all oilers , santos and woodside would certainly open their eyes and maybe their wallets]
    beach has a 75% strike rate with drilling,have been in with these guys for 8 years [5 cents]
    from their moves they provided investors tips for investors to get into some great companies
    PTR
    AOE
    AZA
    they all have performed, i believe that EPR is next
    if i had spare cash i would still be buying EPR up to 10cents, i would loved to have taken 800,000 at 6.5cents yesterday.
    anyway guys,on monday or tuesday i hope a good ann. comes our way and some press coverage, if press release comes you know then that they are following the footsteps of beach petroleum philosophy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.