easter coming, page-34

1. 27,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    you keep saying do your own research,as if to assume,if i dont see it as you do,then i havent done my research

I don't think that that this is the right forum to explain the theory of evolution, especially as the information is easily available. That is the reason.

Dont continually have kleenex moments if people take you up and challenge your bias and assumptions,dont then winge about it

Talk about kleenex moments. Go back and read your own posts.

The second law of thermo- dynamics, which is accepted as one of the basic laws of physics, holds that under normal conditions all systems left on their own will tend to become disordered, dispersed, and corrupted in direct relation to the amount of time that passes.

Yes, but this applies to a closed system. The earth is not a closed system but receives energy from the sun.

Evolutionary theory ignores this fundamental law of physics. The mechanism offered by evolution totally contradicts the second law.

No, it doesn't. The earth is not a closed system - as stated earlier.

as an example why i think the way i do about the ridiculous theory of evolution,

And I think that the creation story in the bible is just one of many creation myths that is contradictory and not supported by evidence.

I think that the biblical flood is not supported by evidence or common sense. The idea of an all powerful God messing up so badly, that he/she has to start again makes no sense to me. Other than than that I think that mass killing on this scale is genocide.

I think the Exodus story is at best a jazzed story because their is no historic evidence to back it up. And I think that the story of a stick turning into a snake is just a child like myth very much like the talking snake in Genesis.

There! Some of what I believe. If you are really interested in more, read my previous posts - including what I believe what "believe" means.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.