BRU 1.10% 9.0¢ buru energy limited

Easter Egg from Peter Strachan, page-61

1. 1,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    occam - yep, that wall has increased in size again

I can only think that there are many shareholders out there who believe that this years campaign will fail as per previous years.
    26c is the highest price for a while and those who are risk averse are selling

my view is that we have the benefit of hindsight (lots of stuff ups), ROC (FOSUN) are in for big bucks and will be utilising their very best techno's
    we now have a clean slate and an ambitious plan.
    The Chinese are not gambling - they would have done due diligence and determined that it was a good deal - well not yet it isn't, but let's see what the year brings.

I'm in 100% because the risk/reward is amazing. show me a better one on the asx. if it all turns to s*hit, we've still got the gas. what will that be worth in a couple of years when the administration stuff is finalised.

actually I don't understand why Twiggy hasn't taken us out - we've got the best ground, he has the worst (current knowledge). we will be able to frack, he can't on any of his leases and for him a couple of hundred million is small change. Then of course, if we have any success, it will be too late for him.

I've always had a dream that Buru could become the onshore Woodside (why should the oiliness stop at the land) ?
    we're in the best position currently to find it.

Live the dream.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $60.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.7¢ $11.60K 128.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24975 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 84881 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.