AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

morning all, "We can't even begin to imagine (but certainly...

1. 86,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning all,

"We can't even begin to imagine (but certainly guess) at the intricate, complex web that needs to be navigated in DC

That is a job entirely to itself they way I understand it. But how right you are, that we as stock holders have a CEO that incredibly has opened doors to places that many company CEOs only dream of getting into are are only limited to what they see on TV"

I first twigged to the fact that Nick was a master strategist when I saw some work (acquired not through AJX) - in the lead up to the military legislation (not long after I had brought in).

I learnt not only what the words were - but, 'why' they were drafted that way.

It was a masterstroke (if it came off) --- and, it did come off --------- completely wrong footed the existing suppliers and competition.

They finally twigged to it - but, the horse had well and truly bolted. The word masterstroke in this case was absolutely accurate - it was the strategic stroke of a master. By the time the legislation landed on Obama's desk - the quality of execution was clear as well.

It was an example of an answer to a question that leapzig posted - that legislation was on one hand, noting to do with Alexium - and, on the other hand - everything to do with Alexium.

Ditto the current legislation - except, this is so much bigger. That's one of the reasons why the DC law change is so important - because it's a precedent - using our words from a very credible entity (Washington DC).

Whatever we think of Nick and whatever happens with our investments - one thing is very clear -- Nick is highly unusual --------- in my observation he is unique - ie. I have never seen one like him.

I have seen high energy people - they are in fact, quite common - however, mostly, the energy is just wasted. I have also met great strategists - they are far less common, but always great to watch - usually in awe. I have also met people who can think and execute at high level - there is a few of them around - not many - most that appear so are actors - nothing more. Then there are the one's with charisma - they are great to be around - some are effective, many are not.

But ----------- all of that lot lumped together in the one human???? Na - I have never met one of those - until Nick.

I wouldn't like to be a Nick - but, I would kill for say 30% of the energy - 10% would do probably.

Whatever we do with AJX - we IMO, should watch closely Mr. Clark -------- he is a very rare breed.

Have a great day all

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 484425 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 706022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.