RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

I'd say this could be the English...

1. 19 Posts.
    I'd say this could be the English version..

http://english.horseedmedia.net/news/10741.shtml

Definitely same picture in both stories...

Somalia: Africa Oil Will Drill Well in Puntland by End of 2009
    Friday, March 13th, 2009 at 3:28 pm

IMC Workers in Dharoor Valley, Puntland State of Somalia (Foto: HR Media)
    Africa Oil Corp., a publicly traded Canadian company, will drill an oil well in Somalia by the end of the year after completing seismic tests in the Horn of Africa country, Vice President James Phillips said.

The company is also planning seismic tests in Ethiopia and Kenya during 2009, he said in an interview today in the Kenyan port city of Mombasa.

Africa Oil, based in Vancouver, is seeking a partner to conduct the seismic tests, Phillips said. The survey on one of the two oil blocks in Somalia held by the company covered a 775- square kilometer (482 square miles) area, he said. The tests in Ethiopia and Kenya will cover 1,000 square kilometers and 750 square kilometers respectively, said Phillips.

Africa Oil is also looking to increase the number of exploration licenses it holds in Africa, and companies in distress or those lacking the necessary resources may provide suitable opportunities, he said.

Last month, Africa Oil acquired the Kenyan and Ethiopian assets of Lundin Petroleum AB for $20 million. The transaction is still awaiting government approval in both countries, Phillips added.

Source: Bloomberg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.