SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

eastern europe, page-12

1. 1,017 Posts.
    Absolutely correct Diskane. I believe that this agreement was terminated for a number of reasons, not least of which was that the SBN management at the time felt that they were far closer to being in a position to develop a commercial product than the joint iniative with Biosensia. Biosensia has since raised capital and certainly has a most interesting suite of technology. Notwithstanding, my point today in an earlier post is that it does not really matter whether it is Biosensia or some other group that SBN courts to enter a collaborative agreement with the view of exploiting the SBN technology. The critical issue imo is that the SBN Board is at least prepared to explore this value add notion as well as their single point focus on growing organic sales through the iniatives of the US based management team led by JK. They may not produce immediate revenues but incubaotor developments can most certainly lead to future revenues not to mention the development of strategic liasons that can benefit all the parties involved.

As to your last reference to the Irish, well all I can say is that you just have to love them! I spent a bit of time in Dublin 18 months ago so I am a huge fan of both the people and the place!

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.