ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

eastern star gas in talks with potential asian, page-91

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""((I use that Project Conveyor a fair bit as I have etched in my mind the many presentations from ROC . It is a good metaphor but hasnt done ROC much good unfortunately.))""

db76,

Don't talk to me about ROC. It was another case of one seeking reassurances from the Management, about accepting their offer of a takeover of AZO at the time, that lead me to a big loss.

And yet, at this clinic people keep on saying that we have to talk to Management to hear their own version of the story. As if they would tell you personally that you have done the wrong thing by investing in their company.

As for the rabbit, they can probably lift it high enough in the air holding it by the back legs, while keeping the head well below view, so that people can't see if it was infected by the Myxo, calici virus, or not lol. After all if one can't see the head, he/she can't really determine if the animal is infected or not. A rabbit is a rabbit.

In the meantime, the sp is continuing to move south, even though, as someone suggested and want to make us believe, that we have had an extremely promising announcement not so very long ago. If the news was so good, why the sp would be heading south is totally beyond me. Maybe, only here at the clinic we can see things differently than the people outside the bounds of the clinic and that participate in the sharemarket. In short, they must see things differently that what we can and,IMHO, it is their prerogative to do so.

As I previously said, if ESG was to come out with a "SIGNED" MOU that states we have a GSA in place, the sp will jump forward like nothing on earth, and possibly will entice STO and CO at the GLNG Joint Venture, to start thinking and take notice of us. If not, I am very sorry to say that we will still be at the mercy of the traders that are happy to buy and sell (With a little Pump and Dump here and there), taking advantage of the 1 and 2 cents moves.

Good luck to all. I really wish that someone will wave that Myxo calici virus infested rabbit under our Jockey's nose to wake him up a little, and start to take notice of what is really going on though.

In the meantime I am still holding. As to why I don't know. Maybe it is the idea that I believe that we have something there, and plenty of it.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.