JBM jubilee mines nl

Jojo,Decided a few more wouldn't kill me today. Still very...

1. 13,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1048
    Jojo,

Decided a few more wouldn't kill me today. Still very comfortable at these prices, but this time really am maxed out. Can only see steady gains to the floor price from here, with exploration and reserves newsflow, analyst appreciation of the 30 ktpa plans, plus Anomaly 1 plans sometime. Any appreciation in pon will be a bonus.

I see you went into the lions den, the AGM forum, to offer JBM as an alternative investment. Very brave, but very correct. I have done my comparison of all the major nickel stocks, and this is imho clearly the standout except at very high pon. Thought IGO on par until the 30 ktpa plan released.

Big point to note is JBM's costs include smelting and all stated nickel production is payable. For AGM 25 to 28% of the stated production will be deducted, and then AGM's costs deducted from remainder. Also will believe AGM's costs when they are actual rather than hopeful.

I found speculation on the AGM forum that AGM too might be up to 30 ktpa in nearly the same time frame as absolutely hilarious. They have not yet proven able to add to their resources at the rate of 30 ktpa! Haven't got 8500 going yet, or got a CEO.

Anyway goodluck with JBM and COE (almost tempted to top up as a trade selling before primary target).

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.