One thing I have always thought about & going back to a program...

1. 658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    One thing I have always thought about & going back to a program I saw a few years back on landline, with reference to water-saving from an amazing old chap, and the rejuvenation principles & measures he instilled to show marked difference from arid land to prosperous deep girth soil with abundant minerals for growth.

Does anyone remember this fellows name or the program,I've tried a number of different means to no avail.

In the world in the next ten years, if it hasn't subvertedly already, been embraced by institutions, the fact that clean water is the most valuable resource in the world I'll eat my hat..

We have immense land, a very educated population, with farmers in tow in aggreance & the know-how to make an example and an infinite amount of income from this thought, if you really do think about it.

In Australia,considering our land size and soil, and current layout of land, an astonishing amount, can be used, saved and rehabilitated into a viable and prosperous land for the world & this must be looked into without eyes of judgement.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.