DOU 0.00% 0.3¢ douugh limited

Easy $1.50 SP post Full Marketing; White-labelling; Metrics

1. 1,047 Posts.
    Thread title sums up my personal valuation - as 'certain' traders, like sharks smelling blood (of panic selling; profit taking by early investors; impatient re: bugs/update(s) have truly circled...once again (Hoping to re-enter at lower prices for more profit taking once Announcements drive the SP back up).

I have too much on my hands with relocating overseas to write an in-depth post (which should please those who prefer brevity over detail), but having conducted my own research and due diligence - at the expense of entering at lower prices (so as to reduce my risk), and utilising money do not need back urgently...I am VERY confident this cycle of traders (more than anyone) doing the rounds again.

Fledgling stock, industry located, some desiring (and assuming) monetisation - even at this stage! - thus valuation is very difficult.

But people - How about a dose of "reasonableness"??

- Learn from the Android release!! (no software CAN be perfect at release, no matter how extensively tested in the "lab" - contrary to Adamgus' claims. Side note to Adamgus: Humbled at your nomination re: being the next ZIP Ambassador - but in that 'fantasy world' (which some reside in), and if to go there, I would have preferred an 'equity' stake per Brett Lee - for Adamgus' info).

- Full Marketing NOT even rolled out!

- Additional Ambassador(s) not even yet announced!

- one of my faves: SpeedCast and other White-labelling deals not even Announced!

* And people attempting to judge the ZIP on such LIMITED market roll out!

Amazing.

Personally, for legitimate investors, who have done their own research and due diligence and obtained exposure to the stock with funds do not need back in short (or even medium term), then WAYYYYYYYYYYY too early to sell IMO.

Do NOT allow certain traders to sway at selling at such discounted prices for THEIR gain. Seen this so many times being attempted, and some successfully! * Good point on the selling off, at least gets rid of those who didn't believe in ZIP..OR their own due diligence.

As the stock matures...more long term investors spot this investment opportunity...less volatility (thus less Traders) and less ridiculous thread titles.

I am NOT selling any sized parcels until AT LEAST $1.50...and wouldn't entertain selling exposure AT LEAST $3.

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 12377071 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6131594 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.