DOU 0.00% 0.3¢ douugh limited

Easy $1.50 SP post Full Marketing; White-labelling; Metrics, page-3

1. 5,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    The benefit for new holders now is they have the benefit of 3 months worth of Android App in the market and a 4C with some financial and app usage information to help them with their investment decision making.

There certainly were issues with the android release, but as you allude - most major bugs and issues seem to be resolved now. With a more refined product however the retention and utilisation would seem to be decreasing as the quality/experience should be goes up.

Full marketing isn't yet rolled out but ZIP have already spent just under $1 million dollars (up to 30 September) gaining the first 2 million users. The cost per user may well start decreasing and it certainly looks like they should have enough cash to get to their 10 million downloads target with existing cash. Whether they have any money left at the end, and what 10 million users is worth is a question though.

Full marketing not rolled out could very well be reworded as 'we are going to spend even more money next quarter' fingers crossed the revenue actually starts to flow!

A second ambassador would be interesting, I hope for holders Brett starts to spruik ZipT. He posted a video on facebook recently in India, everyone seemed to be holding a phone but there was no mention of the app

Personally the quickest and easiest due diligence for me is just using the app. Some people have posted and found it is good, others not so much. Its a quick and easy validation of the product at very least.

Its possible the stock will again hit $1.50, personally I don't see it likely but I have certainly failed to pick the meteoric ZIP rises before. If over the next 6 months the share price reaches $1.50 again and the 10 million users are acquired, the market cap would be around $150 million dollars, ZIP could well have no cash left and it will then depend on how well they can milk the users for revenue.

If one believes people will pay to use the app, then perhaps they can pull this off. This last part is where I have the greatest concern and in my view what the whole punt is contingent on. I cant see many iOS paying at all because they already have all the features on their phone. Android users look thus far to not be using the app, let alone inclined to pay for it. And the fact that users and locations they are based in generally have less money to spend.

It will be an interesting next 3 months indeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 15046954 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 15433708 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.