KCN 0.63% $1.59 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Your probably spot on furniture, I got in a week ago at about...

1. 397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Your probably spot on furniture, I got in a week ago at about 92c as I felt the upside potential at that point exceeded the downside and that Gold looked like it had found a bottom, ended up getting out at about the same price, (you make these decisions at times) but have remained watching closely.

The reason why I was sniffing around KCN last week is because KCN is a Gold stock that while in a long term downtrend...(which is what you see) is a stock that if Gold bounces KCN will bounce very fast and very hard, at least it has in the past, have a look at the chart for KCN from about the 10th August for the next 15 days ($1.50 to $2.75 very approx)on a Gold move of 1300 to 1400.

It is this sort of action that with the Tapering debate etc has attracted me to TRY and get some action IF Gold moves up, otherwise no harm done, just a bit of time wasted.

It will also be why Hectobar is interested I suspect, so you are right in your analysis medium or long term. With Gold, who knows, really, it goes up when it should go down etc,it will give you a headache, I did not see the price action this morning holding up,I was wrong, it has, did not hit a dollar, but perhaps from a technical point of view it has become interesting.

Its an interesting possible play at the moment.

DYOR, I like to Gamble

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.