KCN 0.30% $1.67 kingsgate consolidated limited.

I love it, a Taper..just a small one... but not until January...

1. 397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

I love it, a Taper..just a small one... but not until January and only because the US economy is going so incredibly well supposedly, BUT there is still more good news, a kicker that the market loves, the FED says it wants to maintain the target FED funds rate well past the point when the bogus unemployment figures hit 6.5%, in other words, don't worry about interest rates going up and spoiling the party, we have your back on that one forever boys and girls.

So its official, a Claytons taper, a small taper on one hand while assuring the market that you will carry on QE for the foreseeable future and you will keep interest rates near zero, and with Yellen who is a raging Dove taking over the reins the market can be assured that QE will continue at 75billion a month at least until the Sun explodes or a black Swan event spoils the party.

Gold has taken a hit as you would expect, but we will see where we are after the froth has cleared, the BOJ tried to Taper in 2006, the market loved it for 2 weeks before falling 24% in the next 2 months.

DYOR, I make things up and I like to Gamble.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.67
Change
0.005(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $430.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.70 $1.70 $1.64 $2.471M 1.483M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3285 $1.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.67 53099 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.