GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

easy money

1. 677 Posts.
    Taken from todays West Australian:

"An influential group of leading world banks has warned central banks are pumping out too much easy money and markets risk becoming dangerously addicted to ultra-low interest rates.

The Institute of International Finance, which groups 450 banks, said if central banks continue to flood money into the global economy then any future bid to get it under control could itself destabilise the financial system.

"Much of the recovery so far has ... been heavily reliant on 'easy money' conditions fostered by central banks," the IIF said, in a statement.

"These conditions - quantitative easing, very low interest rates - cannot last forever, but the risk is that financial markets have become addicted to them," it warned.

"The longer central bank liquidity is relied on to hold things together, the more excesses and distortions are being accumulated in the financial system. An eventual unwinding of these excesses will become a destabilising risk event."

The IIF said the US Dow Jones Industrial Average's had hit an all-time high this week more because of relaxed international monetary conditions than thanks to any recovery in the real economy."

Skol my man, you are one of the many millions who are blinded by the easy money. But yes I am aware you will change over to cash at the peak of this market excess. Cause thats the kind of fella you are. Very astute.
    Busting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.