FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

easy to see positive outcomes

1. 243 Posts.
    Is it just me, or do others here notice that according to some, unless a stock becomes a 10 bagger in 12 months, it is viewed as a non-performer ?
    Positive announcements appear to be viewed negatively if they don’t scream success at a high level. Perhaps this is a daytrader mindset influence, I don’t know. Maybe there is just a gulf of difference between philosophies of those looking for short term gain as opposed to long term.
    Some have suggested BGS has gone nowhere in 12 months. And in terms of the SP, they are correct. However, KJ has consistently built and grown the BGS picture to something that shareholders who are here for the long term can appreciate.
    I am fairly confident that LT holders would agree that the picture gets better and better. Although some announcements may have disappointed those looking for a meteoric rise in the SP, IMO, to date we have not had a negative announcement.
    KJ is capably nurturing our assets and building us something which will have great value in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.