FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

easy to see positive outcomes, page-2

1. 4,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I think some still believe the GFC didn't occur? Where values were skewed against risk plays and Coys PE values didn't reflect the true worth... which have now also become unrealistic within some if not all Bluechip investments!!

ol saying by John Keynes"Markets can be irrational longer than you can remain solvent" rings true to this day!!

http://quoteinvestigator.com/2011/08/09/remain-solvent/

Also the POG doesn't help along with manipulation from QE and libor...

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-01-16/metals-currency-rigging-worse-than-libor-bafin-s-koenig-says.html

Facts are that BGS has many positives at play and once again I'll use Sprott Inc to quantify the benefits of investing in BGS!

attempting to value one gold stock against another in isolation would be detrimental in Ones investing strategy.

for example BGS is within ear shot of signing a JV (IMO) with Randgold, where as RMX to use as an example for arguments sake requires substantially more Gold in ground to even consider there prospect viable... due to Capex requirements... oh but they'll use second hand Infrastructure you say... yes but they still need monkeys to assemble the metal work... and trenching results will always recover a larger assay resource due to area unearthed!!

Why hasn't KJ continued to use Trenching for recon work??? Because its not a true reflection of a resource and fails to delineate the area...

I also believe people are afraid of investing into Africa which is great for the risk adverse investor.

PS.. I sold a small parcel yesterday cause I maybe able to purchase back 20% more shares if the 9 million seller hangs around!! Accumulation through Speculation.

many more months of stagnation to come IMO But we will be rewarded for our patience due to the power of our play!!

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.