VMS 2.78% 1.9¢ venture minerals limited

easy to see why vms is falling

1. 9,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660

Hi everyone,

Its not hard to understand why this company is not getting anywhere with the shareprice, and why it is constant falling.

The writing is clearly written on the wall for every smart investor to see.

So what is wrong??

The fact is, this company has 6 drill rigs drilling out its tin/tungsten/magnetite resource.

It is the largest undeveloped tin resource in the world, now why would you bother with that?

We all know tin is getting scarce and is in high demand and people pay high prices for it. So what?

And ofcourse this company has lots of tungsten which they are drilling out.
    The chinese have now restriction on export of tungsten, so maybe VMS is just waisting its time to drill it all out.
    Tungsten prices are just like tin at record hights.

But another reason why the price is falling is the fact that hey have only drilled out 10 percent of their tenement yet, they probably should not have bothered at all.

And we all know that VMS also has magnetite and copper in their resource as a nice by product, well both these metals are in high demand so maybe we better leave them in the ground.

But I think another reason is that during the SPP many holders missed out on cheap shares at 44 cents and they where very upset.

So the bots are doing them now a favour to get them even cheaper then 44 cents.

And guess what?

Those holders who complained soo much, they do not want the shares so cheap either...

So I think its very obvious why VMS shares are falling.

Its soo easy,

The shares are falling because they are too cheap and, no one wants cheap shares.

Wait till they go up again and everyone will be buying. lol

good luck to all

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $46.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $5.066K 271.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 12004290 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 7859677 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.