BIT 2.22% 4.6¢ biotron limited

Easy with Patience, page-107

1. 3,624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Yes, DNA claims usually equate to NFI.

Its when the misinformation is an obvious attempt to manipulate that it gets my goat. Like when somebody said "the SP will be $1 before results" ! Anybody see any sign of that BS coming true? Where are we now ...... 7c ? Yep, its only got to go up 1470% before results for that to come true ! Ramping in its most obvious and most pathetic form.

Or the famous $1.3 trillion market cap statement. Thats more than $1300.00 per share. Where are we at again ........ $0000.07 ? Its only got to go up 20,000% ! Sure, maybe in "coming weeks" !

Or the repeated and very strange attempts to convince posters here that MM invented all the IP not Prof Peter Gage and his team. There seems to be a very odd focus on promoting MMs role through many of these posts by re-attributing the work of a dead hero to her. I've seen this at least 6 times from one poster despite being given the correct info. What is the motive to keep doing this?

Why would somebody claim to know trial results before they are released?

Why would anybody who claims to understand medical and scientific research methodologies make bazaar claims about truck loads of additional samples outside of the trial design? Why would they make statements which suggest that most people in control groups in trials just drop out in stark contrast with the well understood facts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $41.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $31.64K 708.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 259000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 17361 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.