BIT 5.26% 2.0¢ biotron limited

"All trials data are now primarily with the CROs for pivotal...

1. 676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    "All trials data are now primarily with the CROs for pivotal analysis", which MM stated.
    Waiting with patience is expected of the ones intersted with the stock.
    Management has lost all credibility for using the words comign weeks and imminent.

Board needs to meet and seek calrification of the use of the comign weeks and imminent, where seven months have already gone.

Where did MM get the right to tell the market for Coming Weeks? Who told MM to tell the market coming weeks?

CROs should be penalized for not meeting their commitments if they had committed to hand over the analysis in coming weeks mentioned 7 months ago.

More clarity required from MM with clear evidence from the CROs.

How much percentage of the works done by the CROs and when exactly the so called analysis be handed over to MM are key Questions?

Months past, and the MM et al. are burnign cash in the name of salaries. I've no grudge for them to take salaries, but the minimum decorum is missing their dealings with the SHs. Three trials' Analyses, so important for commercialization, are ridiculed with coming weeks.

This urgly Biotron company run by ugly unprofessionals unable to communciate with ugly CROs causing impatience. While I prefer patience, others selling out of impatience is are logical. That said, I still promote Patience, ... for peace, prospect, ... in anticipation of Phenomenal Outcome.

Management people are absolutely not capable, and I ask them to reduce their salary 50% and have patience and expect the results coming soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $18.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $34.45K 1.717M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1537498 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 2245665 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 09/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.