BIT 3.13% 3.1¢ biotron limited

Easy with Patience, page-277

1. 627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113

Lol, cute

Glad you asked

Apologies footmax between meetings. You're negative but more balanced than others

Issue remains lack of transparency from management and early guideance provides for negative behaviours here. Initial timelines need to be at least updated. I get that the heat is coming out of the stock because of the delay and theres little that can be done about that if management are silent, waiting, negotiating, whatever.

Personally dont care that much, I want to see BITs hand, but it irritates me to see a person or people (?) talking the stock down without any reference to the fundamentals. I just imagine some younger or less savvy investor being talked out of the stock today, when we could potentially get a favourable announcement tomorrow, and theres no information Im aware of to say its not going well. I will be raising it with a former colleague next month.

Sure, potentially naive, new to social media, I've historicalally invested in the the larger thematics and blue chips. But to say that its ok for adverse behaviour to occur doesnt resonate with me.

However my point here today is in the abscence of anyone taking a large say 2 or 3m share short it would appear non holders online here are either trying to divert traders here to other stocks they have interest in or effectively buying cheaper.

All the tough talk around here and no one with any 'skin in' on the downside seems to say to me that theyre too scared to bet against the coming announcement

If someone takes a big short and calls it a day in advance so we know its their position, I'll take them seriously

Not relevant but all this negative hype just makes me visualise heavily real immitation gold adorned, stretch prius drivers

Apologies to anyone that drives a strech prius and isnt posting negatively here btw

Anyway, speaking of busy were getting into the business year, deals on so wont be here as much

Thanks for the chats

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $27.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $21.36K 696.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 916074 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 120000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.