CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

easyoffice rentals, page-15

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    What a great coincidence!
    I've just had an email from Easy Jet -
    I use them a lot to fly around Europe on the cheap.....
    Maybe I'll have to talk to Stelios!! lol.....

Welcome to CVI Easy Group....

Though honestly - I don't care WHO our substantial holders are as long as they are HOLDERS!!

Every seat on sale now!
    Book now for huge savings in our spectacular summer sale - we've slashed prices on every seat, every day, on every one of our routes!

We're giving you discounts on every flight from Monday 16 June to Thursday 17 July 2008. And remember, unlike other airlines we don't add any additional fuel surcharge.

But hurry - this sale must end at midnight Tuesday 10 June 2008, so don't delay and miss out on these fantastic prices.

Book today and save on your sunshine break at easyJet.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Save up to 30% off Hotels!
    easyJetHotels is offering up to 30% off accommodation throughout Europe between 16 June and 17 July 2008, across our full range of budget hotels to 5 star getaways.

Hurry! Offer ends midnight Tuesday 10 June 2008, so book now for the very best deals and stay for less with easyJet Hotels!

Plus, save even more by combining these flight and hotel savings at easyJetHolidays.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Up to 20% off all Holiday Taxis
    We're offering up to 20% off all Holiday Taxis booked until midnight Tuesday 10 June 2008, for travel between 16 June and 17 July.

With Holiday Taxis you can arrange any type of airport transfer for any party size in all easyJet destinations.

So complete your holiday by pre-booking your transfer to and from your destination airport at easyjet.holidaytaxis.com

To ensure you can receive our email, please add [email protected] to your address book. DON'T THINK THIS IS RELEVANT TO YOU? Then re-register at easyJet.com to let us know the kind of information you would like to receive from us. SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION You are receiving this email because you are subscribed to easyJet Mail. To stop receiving messages from easyJet, please click here.

easyJet Airline Company Limited
    Registered in England with Registered number: 3034606
    Subsidiary of easyJet Plc Registered in England with registered number: 3959649
    Registered Office:
    Hangar 89, London Luton Airport, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU2 9PF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.