TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Eat, Sleep, Trading Halt, Repeat..., page-131

1. 18,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Yep no doubt about it I asked the question, and I am yet to see any real answer to satisfactorily explain it.

Biggest resource - nice fluff statement to have but in the grand scheme of things doesn't mean much whether you have a 1000 years supply or 50 years supply on large volumes is rather irrelevant.

As for the flake size etc well other players have comparable resources.

So the question remains: "I do have to wonder if it is so easy to get some of these deals why aren't others getting them? Are the deals really as good as they are advertised?"

Asking the question is not being slanderous or downramping - it is merely trying to understand the reason why. Are others not as willing to get in bed with the Chinese to the degree TON has? Or is the devil in the detail we cannot see from outside the company? I have not made any price predictions one way or another - unlike one of the resident rampers on this thread trying to put down this question by saying things like you have missed the boat, but as I have stated the only way anyone has missed the boat is if this stock has peaked which certainly won't be the case if the deals are as good as advertised.

No doubt if another deal comes through it will be another positive for you guys - my question pertains to the future if things aren't as they appear to be currently based on announcements. Plenty of companies spin out announcements that aren't as clear cut/good as they appeared when looking back after a bit of time - not saying that is the case here but the questions need to be asked.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $0 29

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 120686 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.