TON 15.4% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Eat, Sleep, Trading Halt, Repeat..., page-147

1. 72 Posts.
    It does make a difference, if you have the biggest amount or not, some other companies resources are small, and their yearly production small, tons resource is massive, and not yet completely drilled to Devine, their grade is high, their overburden grades higher than some mines are planning to mine, they can produce all flake sizes from just one of their planned mined sites, that leaves them south balama, and ancuabe, which is super jumbo flake, they can provide 100ktpa for one deal for 20 years, 200ktpa for 10 years and they haven't exhausted this one mine stocks yet, then they have south balama and ancuabe plus unexplored parts of their tenements, nicanda hill hill alone could support these sort of offtakes for 40 years, and we haven't even started to talk about vanadium yet !! On its own could be worth mining, throw the graphite away if you can't sell it, just sell the vanadium, and it would still be a very profitable mine, with zinc credits, come on everyone wake up this is like putting money on a horse that you know for certain is going to win at 40 to 1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.002(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $2.659K 212.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 537221 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 7349 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.