VCR ventracor limited

eating crow. yet again

1. 395 Posts.
    Well.....It seems that cujo's prediction has come true, the sp held above 0.80 today..........NOT

Yesterday he stated that "some people will be eating crow soon". Well, I wonder if he is willing to come forward and "Eat his words" - CROW???

I wonder if amongst other "virtues" that he seem to have founds lately (he seemed to have turned a new leaf yesterday, by being polite to those that he was extremely rude to before - Pat Done), is the virtue of courage to admit when he is wrong??

My final word to you cujo are;

1) Enough is enough, I think you have made a good job of humiliating yourself, to the point where it's not even funny any more. It's time to think of some self respect!!!!

2) The objective of the last days' goings-on is to make you realise that not all people will tolerate your rude and arrogant behavior. Not to mention badgering & belittling of people who simply voice their opinion (as they are entitled to) on here.

3) The fact that people disagree with you, is no excuse for you to be rude and disrespectful to them.

4) Just because you have made bad investment decisions, does not entitle you to take it out on people just because they disagree with you, or it reminds you that you are a loser.

5) You are not suited for this type of investment, as it is clearly evident by you attitude, behavior and lack of accuracy in your "predictions".

Boy, your mouth is writing-off cheques your body and mind can't cash......salvage whatever self respect you have left and stop this. I can keep this up longer than you think..............enough is enough

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.