SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Andrés, the truth is as follows: i was once a substantial holder...

1. 329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Andrés, the truth is as follows:
    i was once a substantial holder of this stock increasing that holding over time having been a victim of the spin proffered by the likes of yourself and Westcott. It all sounded plausible and made sense to me. The end result was a loss well in excess of 7 figures. Yes seven figures!
    i have learned a very expensive and valuable lesson and feel a need to help give balance to the subject and help others get a real understanding of the many and varied issues at play. I point out some issues which are valid and of merit but as it does not fit with your interests and narrow view you tell me to effoff! I do see reason for optimism for SDL but feel those who use these blogs as a source of understanding also need to understand that it will not be a "walk in the park" as some would bullishly promote. Would you like a blog titled "friends of SDL"? Set one up and you can all exchange your positive spin and share your blind optimism with each other. For me I am not going to effoff as innocent people need to be exposed to all the facts and not "cherry picked" spin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.