UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Good morning TDA from Va. Great reply,thanks! Here is a few...

1. 1,266 Posts.
    Good morning TDA from Va.

Great reply,thanks! Here is a few thoughts to one of your later posts. At the 2015 AGM recall which was very short. AS didn't linger around which may have been the been the tell tale sign changes were in the works. No Corporate update like prior AGM's. Two no 2nd Q earnings call.

My thought is that with OrbiMed exercising their influence and Harry joining Mary in August the strategic changes (Alignment) could have begun earlier than thought.

Regarding the New CEO, OrbiMed has a huge network of contacts and they have hired one of the top search firms.

Could it me a board member?? Or Current insider?

One thought regarding the OrbiMed 2 year time from. One could assume that the company might be in a positive revenue time line to achieve the payment requirements with OrbiMed as per the agreement.

That said, the financial timelines have been push out before. OrbiMed understand the time value of their money and they expect X times on their returns.

In my prior public companies, on the EC our practice was the CEO kicked off the call followed by updates from the chief operations executive, chief commercial officer followed by the CFO returning the call to the CEO. My thought, is during the next call hearing from Ian and Mike would be huge plus. Hearing where they are at and where they are going with customers. No one man show.

Best RRM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.