ECG 0.00% 0.6¢ ecargo holdings limited

Ecargo Not What It Seems, page-3

1. 130 Posts.
    The 31M is a real tricky one. Ecargo's main purpose was to introduce western, sorry Australian brands to the Chinese marketplace. Then to further support that with the fulfillment and logistics solutions. Cargo Services Far East (Lau Family) is a separate entity, yet sit nicely in the process getting all the revenue from the logistics.

Now that the Chinese government has relaxed e-commerce in China I do not see anything that warrants the IPO and Capital.

Side one is anyone can do the logistics and side two is that the technology can be done outside of China and launched in China. This makes Ecargo a normal company.

Furthermore how many companies that were listed in the IPO as clients will stay with ecargo, especially when they can brand and go to market themselves.

Surely it was known that the Chinese government was doing this. I recall the VAT that China introduced with the new government. It was flagged 12 months prior to implementation. So why was it missed????

The costs mentioned are important, but I feel the value of the business offered at IPO is much less today and the future is dire.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.691M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 48312 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.