TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

Well done Sid, Now it is strange, where did my agenda go? You...

1. 130 Posts.
    Well done Sid,

Now it is strange, where did my agenda go?

You have meshed comments from the two forums. which will no doubt either confuse people or make me seem crazy.

Ecargo is a technology company that is trying to have Australian retailers access the Chinese e-commerce market.

Are you saying TZ is similar to this?

Ecargo I see an IPO with which several industry leaders behind closed doors have labelled fraud. The shareholders are starting recognise this and they too are realising their position.

TZ I only learnt about when I was sent information from another locker provider. Until I searched it I figured it was a private company. When I came here and saw how the shareholders were behaving I could not believe it would be doing so well. Its OK for a post to be done by a shareholder with a photo of a statue weeing and the sediment towards management, yet if I try and shine an insight from the logistics industry I am a troll.

I said I would leave and all of sudden people were tough.

Carl Icahn is pretty good in situations like this. What I do not understand is that you have shares and you do and say anything. Its all lets wait for and abusing management.

Why I have any value or relevance is beyond me?

Given all you write about me.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48571 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.