TVN 0.00% 5.1¢ tivan limited

You know scooter, there was a time you were the optimistic one...

1. 2,061 Posts.
    You know scooter, there was a time you were the optimistic one and ando1 was the pessimist

ECE while is a government state owned enterprise is not fully under the control of the government the SOE's are run some not all predominantly by self interest groups and backed up by local provincial governments.

Some examples - Look up yangcoal.
    And also look up the bulldozer mayor..

And honestly most of the time the Australians have been royally ripping some of these soe guys off.. They get frustrated at the red tape, the perpetual exploration etc.

China's recent SOE reforms are, were, is meant to allow for free market participation, private investors etc.... And like i said it literally literally came out a few days after the massive sell...
    however the reforms are also being seen as giving the central government more control over the SOE's so there will be some resistance.

Regarding China's vanadium... It was a worry for me... they have been trying to sell it but most countries have enacted anti dumping laws. To ensure markets don't get destroyed.

The Fact that TNG have an agreement in place was a solid plus De-risk.

Titanium oxide
    Iron oxide
    Finance.

Nothing else out there to talk about.
    Even meerkat is bord his gone off teaching some other optimistic market cap blinded foo* players.
    Last edited by PirateBooty: 08/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $88.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $127.5K 2.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7999 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 482679 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.