ARU 3.03% 16.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

ece aru in frankfurt, page-8

1. adp
    276 Posts.
    looks like some dont like reality of what lies ahead.....

kalsg - since when did sentiment equal "what i am doing" your point is barely worth replying to - alas here goes......what makes you think posters are buying everytime they post a buy sentiment? i think not!!! find it interesting how you mostly post a "buy" sentiment but this time chose not to hahaha - LAAAAARF!!!!

hansel - what an incredibly smart investment strategy you have, buying evertime a random poster (ie me) has something "silly" to add to HC - keep that up and you will be poor in no time - hahaha what is it they say about a fool and their money!

rja - are you related to reganbaha (regan check out booths post for one - he mentioned 50c.......yawn)

rmin - 1) so what? and 2) so what, neither of these things impacts BFS delays, production delays etc etc - will consider topping up if/when we see the 30's again, or if/when BFS is released and NOT before, until then my sentiment remains short term sell (kalmsg this doesnt mean i am selling mine!!!)

what a pack of sooks! wake up - quarterly clearly stating big delays ahead folks

im happy and can afford to wait holding approx 200 thou freebies, but i still maintain my "sentiment" (which kamlsg does not mean i am selling)

go well all aru lovers! go well!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.