EPM 8.33% 0.6¢ eclipse metals limited.

Good evening Mr Macro.... From what I hear about Carl , he will...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    Good evening Mr Macro....

From what I hear about Carl , he will be all over this .  I reckon not only will he reassure shareholders, but more importantly key stake holders, the First Nations people of Greenland. It is their home after all.  

From where I stand  and a bit of light reading our site whilst utilising old, antiquated mining techniques did have an impact on the local environment .  In particular lead and zinc contamination..  This was not a good thing.. nobody wants to eat a three headed fish , seal, and what ever else the locals eat. Nor do you want want heavy metals in your coffee, tea or the Greenland equivalent of milo.   (See attached documents)

upload_2021-4-14_21-58-20.jpeg upload_2021-4-14_21-58-20.jpeg
    upload_2021-4-14_21-59-31.jpeg

However , with every problem comes a solution .. I reckon the solution for will positively impact on the local environment as well as the local people in the form of employment, royalties .. Yep I get the whole independence thingy , but to our friends in Greenland it takes cash, on going employment and engaging in the free market . This is where our company comes in, providing these key objectives in part ..utilising modern, green mining techniques , as outlined in this mit submission.. I’m am sure that Carl will ensure that the past sins never occur again..

For those of you that have nothing better to do, some light reading which provides evidence that the impact of mining can be limited .

https://web.mit.edu/12.000/www/m2016/finalwebsite/solutions/greenmining.html

Now as we know , old mate Carl is pretty good at getting on with the locals , at least in our neck of the woods . As with any venture  ya always want to involve the key stake holders .. In this case not only the political party but the heart and souls of the locals of club Green Land .

Okay see attached document re importance of being respectful  and inclusive of the locals in any mining venture..

More light reading ..

https://environmentalevidencejournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13750-019-0152-8

This is really a case of fantastic timing for epm..

1. The stuff we are mining is utilised in green technologies.

2.  Responsible , green, modern mining provides employment for the local people. $$ that are spent on reindeer burgers  or bay harp seal hats etc etc .

3. Royalties are paid to the Greenland government .  Cash is always handy for independence .. (paying your own way)

4.  I reckon the share holders may well make a dollar or 2 and sleep well with a warm fuzzy , content feeling of something another , blah , blah .  again ya get where I’m coming from..

That’s it for my random ramblings . Just changed my medication again. Voices are saying go and have a peppermint tea .

Best I do that.

be kind to all
    Regards Callahan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $12.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.482K 252.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 7941186 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 521993 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.