NML 0.00% 1.9¢ navarre minerals limited

Eclipse Prospect, page-8

1. 765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1139
    Just spend some time reading posts on SVY and a link posted on 29/12 at 12.57 by Tumby about the giant SAmerican Cu deposits. Wish I could copy the link here. There is another great comparison on grades by SKi01 at 20.58 on 26/12.

There are similarities between the geology in SA and the Stavely Arc region in Vic where both SVY and NML are drilling.

I particularly note the comparison of grades at Cadia at less than 0.5% Cu and the same Au which are similar to initial drill results at Eclipse back in 2013/14 and now we are drilling below the supergene blanket referenced in the SAmerican article and also known to exist at Eclipse.

These are massive Cu deposits, up to 3km deep, up to 1.5km wide. Those SA deposits contain between 56m and 96m tonnes of Cu at grades less than half a percent.

I think both SVY and NML have stumbled or perhaps that isn't fair, have systematically worked their way into finding another Cu/Au/Ag/Pb/Zn region that is going to create a frenzy amongst explorers and investors alike.

Looking forward to results of DD at both Eclipse and Glenlyle in the very near future.

Next 12 months will be very interesting, there could be company makers both in the Stavely Arc and at Tandarra.

As always, do lots of research and GLTA.

Mr. M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.