AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Eclipsys - game changer ???, page-2

1. 1,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 864
    From the last 4c regarding Eclipsys

Body Armor:
    .... an additional three new customers now having approved Eclipsys products for their product lines with each expected to commence purchases this calendar year. With a new business development manager commencing 1 January 2022, the Company’s sales funnel has expanded with 28 companies (body armor and related products) across US, Canada and Australia now in various stages of product evaluation.

Mattress & Bedding Accessories
    ... during the reporting period, the Company has been approved by two manufacturers as designated supplier on agreed terms and we are now finalizing supply chain arrangements prior to first revenue. These new opportunities are for new total mattress cooling system designs as
    well as the first application to pillows.

and also on the FR side of things

The Company was excited to see the commercial launch of its FR Cotton Sock technology based on the Company’s Alexiflam products at the International Sleep Products Association in Orlando, FL in March. Both Latexco and Earnhardt marketed their use of the Alexium’s FR Cotton Sock solution as part of their offerings at the tradeshow which included a sustainable FR barrier solution to reduce the flammability of foam-based mattresses

and a general note

The next 2 quarters tend to be stronger quarters as well. While they may be some slow down on bedding overall in the US, I think we are now starting to diversify our product offering that any slow down in core bedding will be more than covered for by growth in other areas as we grow the Body Armour business, and with the launch of FR sock and the TMCS and dare I say one or two other offerings that are likely to be announced in due course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.8K 225K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 689619 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 706022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.