FCC 0.00% 15.5¢ first cobalt corp.

eCobalt takeover

1. 5,355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1296
    I expect the mods to close the FCC page soon following the delisting. I have moved my commentary to Canada's stockhouse.com-FCC.

I repost two recent comments here:

Battle of the midgets

Jervois, eCobalt and FCC are all tiny cash-strapped explorers. eCobalt's ICP is a more advanced mining project than Iron Creek, with $135m spent on it though with limited current value - like Iron Creek. Sorry everyone, but it is true.

I hope and expect FCC will make a counter-bid for eCobalt, using its own paper. And hopefully, FCC will act immediately, ahead of the Glencore decision - the consequences for FCC of Glencore deciding not to proceed are ugly.

The eCobalt assets are worth having and are in play. If FCC can make its offer more attractive than Jervois', it will win.

This is high stakes poker in a dark room filled with cigar smoke at the moment. Mell & team have played a poor hand well for a long time. If they can win this round, Phew!

I am seriously overweight and underwater FCC. This moment is double or nothing. Ash

AND

Glencore's tragedy

Artisinal miners sell to traders feeding Chinese refiners and deaths in illegal mines have the NGO's hopping mad.

https://business.financialpost.com/commodities/mining/accident-at-glencore-copper-and-cobalt-mine-kills-at-least-39-in-congo
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-congo-mining-glencore-security/glencores-congo-tragedy-highlights-security-conundrum-for-miners-idUSKCN1TV05I

Glencore shares fell 4.9% on this news. A prompt response is called for and Glencore is highly motivated to create a fresh, reliable supply chain for Cobalt.

A commitment from Glencore to fund the Cobalt Camp refinery renovation would transform FCC's prospects and abruptly make a paper bid for eCobalt attractive. The exquisite timing of these events considerably strengthen the hand held by Mell & team.

Praying types should take a knee.

Ash

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.