DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

ecobulbs....

1. 10 Posts.
    This goes back to december...

'Intermoco announced that the Electrical Trades Union of Australia has endorsed Energy Mad’s Ecobulb as a superior, high technology light bulb that will significantly reduce carbon emissions and cut household energy costs. The endorsement is expected to provide a significant impetus to Advanced Energy Ltd’s marketing of Ecobulb in Australia. The ETU has stated that it is interested in promoting Ecobulb and encouraging their use in the interests of the environment. '

Okay to this date has INT sold one bulb? Have they taken any orders let alone reported to the market on how AEL's marketing strategy is going??? I'm now longer in the country however prior to leaving I tried to locate these bulds only to find nothing...

Given that we all know that the advanced meters have been put on hold by electricity companies is it suffice to say that we should be diverting our attention to this supposed cash cow that somehow was suppose to drive revenue until we received some form of endorsement from the Victorian State Govt...? Why haven't we herd anything... What ever happened to that first magical order of 10 million bulbs from 'the Buying Group'...

Can anyone help me out or do I have to join the line to talk to Robbo....??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.