CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

I feel CFU maybe needs a better salesperson on the team that...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I feel CFU maybe needs a better salesperson on the team that really knows how to close a deal! You know - like an ex Kirby or Dyson vacuum person, used car salesman, RE agent or anyone who can sell something more expensive than other options on the market to someone yet make them feel like they just got the bargain of the century - some sales people have the art & some don't so need to find a good one?

When I rang CFU up about 4 years ago they told me the hardest part was converting interested parties into sales yet when I rang again recently I got exactly the same answer..? I hear this exact same story from nearly every company we are invested in so why don't any of them employ a good contract salesperson who can school up on what they have & close a deal as very often management might know their products well but they just don't know how to ask for the deal they want then actually lock a sale in for it?
    I think we need to start up an agency of good 'deal closers' so we can then allocate them out to all the
    companies we're invested in ha?

Our $55k which we've invested in every CR at so many price levels down since 30c (2008) is worth about $2400 now (yep, should have sold in the run up to 23c just a few years ago...) I gave the company a serve recently for allocating so many shares with another raising while still collecting huge wages not in line with revenue (I think in total remunerations in the AR it said $2.4M...?) I said they'd be lucky if they get 30% take up in this market so really need to look at restructuring their wages to compensate for that! 4 Billion shares is a massive amount on issue (probably the most I've seen on an ASX stock in 20 yrs of trading - anyone seen more?) . I did ask & got the impression that they are seriously going to look into consolidating shares on issue as realise this amount does not look good to outsiders for investment into the company. Some may not agree but it has worked for many shares I've been invested in (like LOM recently..?)

Anyway, was needing a gripe as am so frustrated about another CR issue & I truly hate writing anything negative about a stock we own BUT I suppose at least I have to give them kudos that they have actually advanced more along the path closer to success while others have just gone by the wayside...

So, a toast to CFU that this is the last money they require to achieve what we need them to - now DO IT!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.