Ecofibre Medical Cannabis float around Easter 2018, page-139

1. 1,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    I am sure that, no, because this securities offering is not registered in the UK or the US.

There is a reason you have to affirm you are from Australia or NZ before they will even show you the prospectus.  It is completely illegal for them to advertise the offer in jurisdictions where the offer has not been registered with the Securities regulatory body of each country.

Dutchie will say its my ego, rather than my Series 63 licence making me say that.

So you can call the company and try.  Here’s the numbers and advice from the prospectus:

Please contact your stockbroker, accountant or independent financial adviser.If you have any queries in relation to the Offer, please contact the Ecofibre Limited Offer Information Line on 1800 828 558 (from within Australia) or +61 1800 828 558 (from outside Australia).

You CAN buy it on the open market once it is trading if you have a brokerage account and fiscal arrangements in Australia,  you may simply not be offered the initial issue.

They will withhold tax from your Australian trading account.  CGT For non residents is 50%.

Again, could be my EGO, eh Dutchie?  Or it could be I have engaged an accountant in Brisbane to handle all this for me.  I have old losses (earlier incarnations of Ecofibre) to offset the 50% CGT.

Your accountant could advise you to open an Australian Corporation.  That would work.

Good luck with that.
    Last edited by HempCFO: 27/02/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.